OUR CLINIC'S COVID POLICY
- Masks and sanitizer are provided at the entrance of our building.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you are Ill (have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been exposed to a person with a confirmed Covid-19 test.
- If you are scheduled for an appointment and have a fever, cough or shortness of breath or if you have had contact with a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 please contact the office by phone. We will work with you establish the best course of action. Some issues, like medication refills, we will try to handle over the phone or by telemedicine. Other non-urgent issues can be rescheduled as appropriate.
- Rooms, equipment and surfaces are being cleaned after each visit.
- We are cleaning the waiting room regularly and advise safe distancing.