OUR CLINIC'S COVID POLICY
- We are requiring that ALL VISITORS wear face masks that fully cover mouth and nose.
- Masks and sanitizer is provided at the entrance of our building.
- Gaiters, Face-shields, and Vented/Mesh Masks are prohibited.
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you are Ill (have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been exposed to a person with a confirmed Covid-19 test.
- If you are scheduled for an appointment and have a fever, cough or shortness of breath or if you have had contact with a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 please contact the office by phone. We will work with you establish the best course of action. Some issues, like medication refills, we will try to handle over the phone or by telemedicine. Other non-urgent issues can be rescheduled as appropriate.
- To minimize risk of transmission, we are screening for all patients entering the clinic and requiring hand sanitation.
- Rooms, equipment and surfaces are being cleaned after each visit.
- We are cleaning the waiting room regularly and advise safe distancing, staying 3 feet away from others while waiting.
- We will make every effort to room patients immediately and may ask you to wait in your car.